Terms of using the rights of withdrawal policy
1. The Buyer has the rights to use the right of withdrawal and return the goods within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reasons, except for cases when the goods are made on an individual order – at the customer’s preferred size and personalized with engraving.
2. The option to use the right of withdrawal shall expire after 14 (fourteen) days from the time when the Buyer or the Third party indicated by the Buyer, indicated as the beneficiary of the goods, has acquired the goods (goods).
3. In order to use the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform SIA “ANDRIIART”, legal address Ed.Veidenbauma iela 4-7, Tukums, tel.nr. +371 26365655, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org for the decision to refuse of the goods.
4. Before returning the product, the Buyer is obligated to fill in the withdrawal form, add a bank payment order as approval for the order of the goods (payment) and send it to www.andriiart.com – electronically scanned or by post to the address: Ed.Veidenbauma str. 4-7, Tukums, LV-3101.
5. The Buyer shall deliver or send the goods received to www.andriiart.com within 14 days from the date of dispatch or submission of the “notice of refusal”.
6. The Seller, for goods returned by postal service, at the time of their acceptance, has the right to fix the visual damage of the product as well as the contents of the set. In cases, when sending goods to the address indicated by the Seller by courier, the Seller finds that the product is damaged or the product is not in conformity with the visual condition and in full set upon receipt of the item, you will be informed and a copy of the statement of claim will be sent to you. Therefore, we recommend hand over the goods personaly at Andrii Art.
7. The return of the purchase amount or the exchange of goods is applicable only to new, non-used goods, complete sets, original packaging and with trademarks/certificates attached by the manufacturer.
8. www.andriiart.com, within 14 days of receipt of the “notice of refusal”, reimburse to the Buyer all payments made by the order, except for the amount exceeding the specified delivery costs offered by the Seller, indicated on the delivery of the goods if the Buyer has chosen other delivery service.
9. The Seller has the right to withhold the payment to the Buyer until receipt of the goods.
10. www.andriiart.com reserves the right not to refund (to not repay) to the Buyer money for returned goods, if after return of the goods it is determined that the return value has decreased and a defect of the product (mechanical or visual) due to the fault of the Buyer has been found.
11. The Buyer is responsible for covering the costs associated with the return of the goods to the Seller, i.e. the services provided by third parties (courier, post office, etc.).
12. The Buyer is not entitled to use the right of withdrawal in the cases specified Law of Republic of the Latvia, in the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers No 255 of 20th May, 2014 “Regulations on the distance contract”.
13. The pictures in the online store www.andriiart.com may differ slightly from the actual appearance of the item offered. To clarify or specify the characteristics of the product or to prevent any uncertainties surrounding its ordering, please contact the store in order to avoid any unpleasant confusion.
Cabinet of Ministers regulations Nr. 255 (terms of distance contract), view here.
Andriiart.com online store withdrawal form, save as .PDF file.