1. SIA “AM13” (registered in the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia, Reg.No. 40203143382, registered office: Ed.Veidenbauma iela 4-7, Tukums, LV-3101, Latvia) (hereinafter – AM13) is the Data Controler that fullfills the European Requirements of the Union General Data Protection Regulation No.2016 / 679 in Latvia.
3. When processing personal data, the AM13 complies with the laws and regulations that are in force in the Republic of Latvia, the binding instructions and regulations issued by the responsible institutions, as well as the European Union legal acts.
5. SIA “AM13” informs that by indicating your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and that notifications / reminders for started and unfinished orders from www.andriiart.com can be sent.
6. Using the Internet site www.andriiart.com, AM13 can collect and store data that allows you to track and list:
6.1. total number of website visits;
6.2. www.andriiart.com domain name of visitor’s Internet service provider;
6.3. IP addresses;
6.4. other data used for system administration purposes, as well as to control the use of the www.andriiart.com Internet site and organize its improvement.
Obtaining personal data
7. AM13 obtains personal data when the customer:
7.1. purchases products or services on the site www.andriiart.com when performing customer identification;
7.2 signs up for news from www.andriiart.com:
7.3. asks for a product or service offer or contacs AM13 in relation to a product, service or complaint, or requests any kind of information by identifying a customer;
7.4. participates in contests, lotteries or surveys;
Objectives and legal basis of personal data processing
8. Customer’s consent – The Client, as the person’s data subject, himself gives consent to the collection and processing of personal data for specified purposes.
9. Preparation of offers, services, goods and distance contracts, preparation of invoices, conclusion and provision of delivery are performed by processing certain personal data, collected during the preparation of the offer or service offer.
10. Informing customers about news and current offers.
11. Examining customer complaints in relation to sold goods or services provided.
12. Business Planning and Analytics.
13. Execution of a legal obligation specified in the regulatory enactments.
14. Ensuring legitimate interest.
AM13 is entitled to process the following personal data:
15. Name, surname, personal code, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
16. Details of identity documents (document number, date and place of issue, etc.).
17. Communication data – e-mail, letter or other information related to Customer’s communication with AM13.
18. Customer IP Address Information.
Transfer of customer personal data to third parties
19. AM13 has the right to transfer personal data to third parties for delivery of goods – name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, shipping address.
20. AM13 is obliged to provide information about personal data to law enforcement authorities, the court or other state and local government authorities, if this is the result of regulatory enactments or at the request of information of the relevant institution.
21. AM13 will provide Customer’s personal data only in necessary and sufficient amount in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments and objective circumstances of the particular situation.
22. In the cases provided by law, the AM13 may transfer information to third parties. AM13 can also be outsourced to ensure more efficient performance of its functions.
Duration of personal data storage
23. AM13 stores personal data in accordance with defined personal data processing objectives and regulatory requirements, while there is at least one of the following criteria:
23.1. while AM13 can execute its legitimate interests in the way prescribed by external regulatory enactments;
23.2. while AM13 has a legal obligation to keep the data in accordance with the regulatory enactments;
23.3. as long as the data subject’s consent to the processing of personal data is in force, unless another legal basis for the processing is in place.
Data security and data editing
24. All personal data of a client that became known to AM13 are considered to be confidential.
25. The Customer has the right to reasonably request that his personal data would be supplemented, corrected, or that the processing of personal data would be terminated or the data deleted if they are outdated, incomplete or no longer correspond to the purpose for which the data were originally processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
26. The AM13 communicates with the data subject, using the contact details provided by the data subject (telephone number, email address, address).
27. If you feel that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Supervisor if, after turning to AM13, your claims have not been taken into account.
28. www.andriiart.com site user has the right to delete his profile by sending an email request: [email protected]. In this case, the request is accepted only if it is sent from the same email to which the user profile is registered.
29. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing performed at the time when the Customer’s consent was valid. With the withdrawal of consent, data processing can not be stopped, based on other legal grounds. The Customer has the right to refuse to receive any news, by unsubscribing from newsletter by clicking on the email link or sending the information to the email: [email protected].
30. AM13 does not take any responsibility for any unauthorized access to personal data and / or loss of personal data, if it does not dependent on AM13, for example due to Customer’s fault and / or negligence.
31. AM13 has the right to make changes at any time and changes are published on the Internet at www.andriiart.com.
33. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site. Other types of cookies require your permission.
34. This site uses various types of cookies. Some cookies are hosted on third-party services appearing on our pages.
35. We use the following cookies:
35.1. Technical Cookie: helps make the website useful providing basic features such as page navigation and access to secure sites on a website. A website without these cookies can not function properly.
35.2. Preferences cookies: allows the website to remember information that changes the way the site works or looks, for example, the recommended language or region you are in.
35.3. Marketing Cookies: uses to keep track of visitors of websites. The goal is to show relevant ads and interest to individual users, so they are much more beneficial for publishers and third-party advertisers.
35.4. Unclassified cookies: cookies that are in the process of categorizing together with individual service provider cookies.
36. By continuing to use our website, you acknowledge our cookies.
Suspension of cookies
37. If you do not agree to the usage of cookies, you can block them in your browser’s security settings. However, in that case, you may not be able to use certain services and features on this website.
If you need more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org