Terms of usage
1. The Internet site www.andriiart.com is managed by SIA ANDRIIART (reg.no. 40203365502), address Ed.Veidenbauma iela 4-7, Tukums, Latvia (hereinafter referred to as Andrii Art).
3. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
4. The purpose of processing the information entered on the Site (including physical personal data) is to provide the services specified therein and to assist in the use of the Site.
6. In order to become a registered user of the Site, it is necessary to follow the procedure for registration of the user specified on the Site.
7. A registered user of a site may not disclose to third parties their access data. If actions are taken on a site with a registered user profile, then it will be considered that the actions have been taken by the registered user and they are binding on him.
8. The site user agrees to receive information about the latest news from Andrii Art in its specified e-mail address.
9. Andrii Art is not responsible for any expenses and losses incurred during the use of the Website.
10. In cases where there are uncertainties regarding filling in forms on the Site, ordering goods or other questions, please contact the indicated Site Contact..
11. Andrii Art has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of a service if, when making an order and using the Site, the rules of the Site use are not respected.
12. The information on the site and the contents of the displayed products are the property of SIA ANDRIIART and the use of the Site does not confer any form of ownership on the information content or images of existing goods unless a written authorization from the member of the Board of SIA ANDRIIART has been received.
13. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or Services will be dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified in the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
14. All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Site are owned by ANDRIIART. In the event of violation of this right, a person may be called to liability established in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, and is fully responsible for any damage that is or might be caused to SIA ANDRIIART and third parties.
Usage of the data entered on the Internet site www.andriiart.com and confidentiality
16. Data processing is performed in compliance with the Data Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and the Directive of the European Parliament and the Council. The free circulation of such data, the disclosure of Privacy data to third parties (including state and local government officials), is permitted only in the cases specified in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
17. Personal data should be understood as information related to you or information that allows to identify you directly or indirectly.
18. The site collects and stores the following data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address of the customer. The above Personal Data is used to provide the Services listed on the Site, as well as to contact customer in order to clarification of the order or other order-related matters..
20. When you order goods, you agree that the data entered on the Site may be used in accordance with the Site Terms and Conditions specified above.
Product descriptions and prices
21. The visible pictures of the goods in the online store www.andriiart.com may differ from the offered goods. In order to clarify the characteristics of the product or to prevent any uncertainties arising or related to its ordering and to avoid misunderstandings, please contact us at www.andriiart.com by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. +371 26365655
22. All prices are in Euro and are not subject to VAT. The price does not include the shipping cost.
23. The price in Andrii Art Master’s study may differ from the price in the online store.
24. Prices can be changed without prior notice. Changes take effect from the moment of their publication in the online store www.andriiart.com and referes to orders made after the publication of the changes.
Payment order when purchasing a product
25. Payment can be made:
25.1. by a payment card or via an internetbank online system. Online payments are made using our partner system Paysera (for more details: www.paysera.lv).
26. The goods will be sent within 2-5 business days from the time when the payment for the goods will be reeived in the Andrii Art account, but not earlier than specified in the Terms of Delivery.
Product warranty and right of withdrawal
27. All belts have a warranty of 1 year from the time of purchase.
28. The belt usage manual is added for each belt purchased.
29. The guarantee terms are valid if the buyer can present a proof of purchase – payment order, original packaging, usage manual and for custom made belts – also a certificate that is attached at the time of purchase.
30. Guarantee conditions for the belt are not valid if:
30.1. unclear repair traces or repair marks that are not made by the manufacturer www.andriiart.com are visible on the item.;
30.2. in case of depreciation of natural elements;
30.3. the product is not used by its purpose;
30.4. the usage and conditions of use of the product are not met and the product is damaged due to its improper use;
30.5. damage caused by the use of third party services as a result of the transportation / delivery of the goods.
31. In case of the damaged goods, the buyer has the right to turn to the contact person of www.andriiart.com and agree about the prevention of the damage of the goods by agreeing on amount of costs.
32. The Buyer has the right to unilaterally cancel the distance contract and return the goods within 14 (fourteen) days without reason, except when the goods are made on an individual order – according to the wishes of the customer, according to the customer’s size and personalized with engraving.
33. The use of the right of withdrawal expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the time when the buyer or the third party specified by the buyer, indicated as the consignee but who is not the carrier of the goods, has acquired the goods (goods) in possession.
34. To use the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform ANDRIIART, the legal address of Ed.Veidenbauma iela 4-7, Tukums, phone number +371 26365655, e-mail address: email@example.com on the decision to refuse from the goods.
35. Before returning goods, the buyer is obligated to fill in the Application Form of withdrawal, add a bank payment order for the goods order (payment) and send it to www.andriiart.com.
36. The return of the purchase amount or the exchange of goods applies only to new, non-used goods, the complete set, the original packaging and the trademarks attached by the manufacturer.
37. www.andriiart.com reserves the right not to refund (to pay back) to the buyer money for returned goods, if after the return of the product it is determined that the value of returned goods has decreased and a damage/defect of the goods (mechanical or visual) due to the buyer’s fault has been found.
38. The Buyer is obligated to cover the costs associated with returning the goods to the Seller, i.e. services provided by third parties (courier, post office, etc.).
39. The Buyer is not entitled to use the right of withdrawal in the cases specified in the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers No 205 of 20 May 2014 “Regulations on the distance contract”.
Using the services offered on the Internet at www.andriiart.com.
41. When ordering goods, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms of Delivery.
42. When ordering goods, you confirm that you are have read and agree with The rights of use of the Right of withdrawal.